They say over 90% of communication is nonverbal. Here’s something you might not know, colour talks! While there are a plethora of colour options when it comes to roses, different colours can actually symbolize very different things! Read on to insure you are communicating the right message to that special person in your life.
Different rose colours have different meanings
- Roses in mixed colors say: "you're everything to me."
- Classic Red roses symbolize romance, beauty, respect, courage, passionate love and unity
- Red & white roses together symbolize unity or togetherness.
- Dark pink roses symbolize appreciation and gratitude. Perfect colours to say "Thank you for all that you do."
- White roses symbolize unity, loyalty, reverence, respect, humility, sincerity, purity, silence and innocence as well as youthfulness.
- Pink roses symbolize elegance, gracefulness, refinement, gentility, style, gentleness and admiration.
- Light pink roses symbolize sympathy, grace, gladness, joy, friendship and sweetness.
- Red roses and pink roses combined symbolize strong romance and passion.
- Black roses symbolize mysteriousness, and a major change in the future.
- Purple roses symbolize enhancement, magnification, opulence, majesty and glory
- Blue roses symbolize fantasies, hoping for miracles, new opportunities and possibilities.
- Peach roses symbolize desire, anticipation, sincere appreciation and optimism for the future.
- Pale peach roses symbolize modesty.
- Green roses symbolize harmony, opulence, fertility. It is also a color indicative of peace and tranquility. Green roses can symbolize best wishes for a prosperous new life or wishes for recovery of good health